- Intended use of Information. We use the information we collect to operate and provide you with the Abound Service and Content. This includes, but is not limited to: Personalizing your Abound experience and customizing your child’s activities; Monitoring the effectiveness of our Service and Content; Understanding usage trends and preferences; Improving our marketing and promotional efforts; Allowing you to monitor your child’s progress in Abound; Customizing and delivering information about products and services that may be of interest to you; Providing customer service and sending confirmations about your account; Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and Managing and improving our business, Service and Content. You can opt out of receiving most emails by selecting the “unsubscribe” link on our emails, but we reserve the right to email you (i) to confirm transactions, (ii) to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or you request a reset password or (iii) as required by law. We also reserve the right to use or share non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose.
- Other Third Party Tools. We may integrate other third party applications and tools into the Service to provide users with a better experience, and continually improve the quality of the Services. These third party providers may perform functions that help us operate the Service and that require the collection or processing of user data on our behalf and subject to our instructions. Examples of such providers include, but are not necessarily limited to, payment processing services, email deliverability providers, and (as noted above) analytics and performance data solutions (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude). Privacy inquiries regarding any of the integrated applications should be directed to Abound using the contact information provided below.
- Sharing your Information with Third Parties. WE WILL NOT SELL, SHARE OR TRADE THE PII YOU SUBMIT TO ANY UNRELATED THIRD PARTIES, MASS MARKETERS, OR TO OTHER NON-AFFILIATED ENTITIES FOR THEIR MARKETING PURPOSES WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT. Your PII will not be visible to other users of the Service unless you provide them with access to it. We may share your personal information in various ways, including, without limitation: Service providers and agents. We may share your information with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations. These include, for example, services that help us process payments, analyze web traffic, send emails, and track customer service requests. In addition, we may share limited personal information to third parties that help us market or advertise Abound. Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control. Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights. We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief it is reasonably necessary to (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, court order, governmental request or other legal mechanism, (ii) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property, safety of Abound, our users, or the public. Consent. We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer service and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account.
- Security and Confidentiality. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Information that we collect online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. We take measures reasonably designed to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, information transmitted on the Internet and/or stored on systems attached to the Internet is not 100% secure. As a result, we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information. We will not be responsible for disclosure of any Information due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties. You help to maintain the security of your Personal Data stored in our systems by keeping your username and password confidential and protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information to the United States. If you access the Abound Service or Content outside of the United States, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States.
- Parental Permission. Our Service is intended solely for persons 18 years of age and older, or for persons under 18 years of age with parental permission and supervision. If you are under the age of 18 you may not access or use our Service except with the permission and supervision of your parents. By using our service you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older, or have the permission and supervision of your parents.